Auto accident chiropractic Care
Living in Orlando Fl car accidents are a common occurrence due to construction, different driving styles from all over the country and world, and the constant changing of street names to confuse people. The injuries sustained from an accident can leave life long physical damage and even psychological scars like PTSD. Treatment can be a long process and you need to make sure your doctors know what they are doing.
Chiropractic care is the most common injury doctor seen for the treatment of these injuries due to our extensive training in musculoskeletal injuries and effectiveness in reducing pain and treating the underlying injury. Chiropractors are specially trained in treating spinal injuries such as whiplash, disc herniations, and sciatica. The pain and discomfort from these injuries, and even minor sprains and strains, can be debilitating.
With your first visit to our Orlando FL chiropractor we will take an extensive history and examination followed up with conservative chiropractic care to decrease the pain and inflammation. Flexion/Extension x-rays and MRIs may be required to help diagnose the extent of your injuries, especially for any suspected disc pathologies or tears.
Car Accident Injuries treated by chiropractors include:
- Disc Herniation
- Sprains and Strains
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Carpal Tunnel
- Hip pain
If left untreated these conditions might heal up on their own, but most likely won't heal correctly and lead to scar tissue, deconditioning, and long term chronic pain that can last a lifetime. Florida requires you to see a doctor within 14 days following an auto accident and even if you have no symptoms you should as it is very common for many symptoms to take weeks, or even months afterwords to develop. Car accidents at just 5 miles an hour can lead to long term problems and can create even worse auto accident injuries then high speed collisions where the bumper crumbles and absorbs the damage.
How do we hand car accident injuries?
- Our chiropractor has been treating auto accident injuries for over a decade.
- We are trained in the diagnosis of all motor vehicle crash injuries from simple back pain to sprains and strains to whiplash and disc herniations.
- We have a network of different Imaging centers for x-rays and MRIs, orthopedic and neurologist specialists for severe injuries, and effective & reliable attorneys
- We work with all personal injury attorneys and lawyers and accept letters of protection from them so you don't have to worry about out of pocket costs for your injury treatment.
Auto Injury Treatments May Include:
- Spinal Manipulation
- Interferential Muscle Simulation Therapy
- Heat Therapy
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Myofascial Release and Trigger Point Therapy
- Exercise & Therapeutic Procedures
- Tool Assisted Adjustments
What To Do If You Were Injured In A Car Accident
- Call the police and document the damage by taking pictures of both vehicles, documenting traffic signals and weather conditions
- Schedule an appointment with our personal injury chiropractor for a free consultation to see if we can help
- Call a personal injury attorney for advice. Most Attorneys in Florida will charge no fees unless they help you win your case.
So if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, first step is if you need to go to the hospital to do that first, and then see your local Orlando Auto Accident Injury Chiropractor today 407-238-2306